Integrity Electric is here to help you with all your electrical wiring upgrade needs. We want to provide you and your family with quality work, professional service, prompt solutions and the utmost in safety and security. This is why you want to make sure that your home is wired to suit you and your family’s needs while keeping you safe from electrical wiring hazards. .
With the new demands that most home owners are adding to their homes’ electrical systems, you need to have your existing electrical system evaluated to ensure that it is designed to carry your electrical needs. Most homes that have been built prior to 1990 are not wired to carry the added loads like: home office, HD televisions, appliances and gaming consoles that we take for granted.
Other safety items that may not be in your home are:
- GFCI receptacles
- Arc-Fault circuit breakers
- Smoke detectors that are inter-connected in each bedroom, hallway and stairs
- Carbon Monoxide detectors within 10 feet of each bedroom.
- Weather-proof receptacle covers that protect to outlet from the weather while a cord is plugged in.
- Central air and heating equipment. The new systems require less power and save you money.
- Ceiling fans to help improve the circulation of air in your home.
- Hot tubs and spas both put a great about of load onto your electrical systems.
- Dedicated circuits to all of your kitchen appliances.
- Grounded outlets compare to the two prong non-grounded outlets.
- Recreational vehicle hook-ups for your campers.
- Proper security lighting around your home.
- Circuits to handle the heated water bowls for your pets during the winter months.